lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ryan121"

2757 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - for 2100+ : How do you feel when you get checkmated by a 400+ lower rated player with a pawn?#17

The loser made the 400+ lower very happy. I won't do it.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - How do I find a list of all gambits for black?#3

If you have eco.pgm, open game list and type gambit on search. You need a GUI like Fritz, Arena, SCID vs PC to search this.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - Will Quantum Computers solve Chess?#21

Quantum and Super computers will solve chess before 2050. There's no need to create a 32 men EGTB. Expanding Opening Theory and Growing EGTB will meet in the middle.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - Once upon a time, soccer was boring...#8

I like the Win = 3 Draw = 1 and Loss = 1 in OTB chess tournaments except Championship Match and Mini Match. There will be more risk taking produciingy exciting games.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - I am horrible at finding checkmates#11

@Gravija said in #2: > You can practice here: > lichess.org/practice After you perfect above, you can practice Mate in 2 at wthatvey.com

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - Why is blitz chess not for kids? (otb)#6

OTB blitz is more difficult than online blitz. You have to move the pieces by hand and punch the clock. Can't premove.

ryan121
Off-Topic Discussion - Should Homework Be Banned?#27

Yes homework should be banned. Parents are already suffering from work and house chores.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - Why children doesn't follow what were taught?#2

I am an old adult and knows more chess knowledge than your daughter. I still hangs pieces I suggest you Reward your daughter to make achievement in chess or school. Ofc don't punish her if she fails.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - AI on lichess#7

There are many AI accounts in all Social Media. To make the sites look very active and lively attracting human members.

ryan121
General Chess Discussion - how do you check mate with knight and bishop?#4

https://lichess.org/sqd4B5qX

ryan121